Alexander Rabinovich, MD.
Alexander Rabinovich, MD is an oculoplastics-trained ophthalmologist serving New York City area. He specializes in surgery of the eyelids, orbit and lacrimal system, as well as facial cosmetic surgery. Dr. Rabinovich spends quality time with each and every patient to instill confidence and ensure patient satisfaction.
Dr. Rabinovich is a member of American Academy of Ophthalmology.
Fluent in English, Russian and Medical Spanish.
Alexander Rabinovich, MD is a member of teaching faculty at New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai which consistently ranks among the top eye hospitals in the country. He also has active privileges at St. Joseph’s Hospital in Paterson, NJ and Lincoln Medical Center in Bronx, NY.
Dr. Rabinovich’s Education:
- BS Degree in Biochemistry – Binghamton University, Binghamton, NY
- Medical Doctorate Degree – Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY
- Surgical Transitional Year – Flushing Medical Center, Flushing, NY
- Ophthalmology Residency Training – St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital, New York, NY
- Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship – Boston Medical Center, Boston, MA
- New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai Midwood Office
1630 East 15th Street, Suite 203
Brooklyn, NY 11229
- 35 West End Ave.,
Brooklyn, NY 11223
- Center for Eye Care and Optical
360 Mountauk Highway
West Islip, NY 11795